Business development is an intervention for stimulating investment for improving livelihood, enhancing employment generation and increasing income in agribusiness. However, most existing enterprises run into problems partly due to poor business strategies in marketing and customer service relations. These place enormous challenges on business advisors/facilitators who may be called upon for strengthening the capacities of entrepreneurs. Hence, it is pertinent to equip participants with appropriate knowledge and skills in agribusiness development and customer service management.
This course is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of the participants in business strategies and customer service management for sustainable growth. At the end of the workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of business development;
- Explain the concept of customer service management; and
- Formulate, design and appraise business plan.
- Agribusiness identification and selection.
- Feasibility study and agribusiness plan.
- Marketing of agribusiness products.
- Fund mobilization and management for sustainable business.
- Record keeping for business development.
- Management of small and medium enterprises.
- Customer service management in business development.
Lecture, exercises, case studies and group discusion
Who Should Attend?
Agripreneurs, Farm Managers, Business Advisors, Extension Officers, Farm Project Officers, Agric. Finance Institutions, Officers from Bank of Industry (BOI), Bank of Agriculture (BOA), NDDC, Oil Companies, NGOs, NDE e.t.c.
Find original Post on Click