Watermelon indeed brings numerous benefits to our health. We can eat it directly as fruit or we can eat the seeds, which have numerous benefits.
In this post, we’ll give you 5 watermelon seed recipes.
- Dry watermelon seeds, and grind until they become powder.
- Take a spoonful of the powder, put it in a cup and pour 3/4 hot water.
- When it is warm, add a spoonful of honey.
- Mix them well and drink at once.
- Drink twice a day.
- Take a handful of watermelon seeds.
- Boil them with a litre of water for 45 minutes in a closed pot.
- After it is cold, drink it like drink tea.
- Drink it every day.
For Kidney Stones:
- 4 spoonfuls of fresh watermelon seeds.
- 2 litres of water.
- Grind them well and boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain them and drink the water.
- Add sugar or lemon.
- Drink twice a day during recovery period.
For Bladder Infection:
- Take 2 spoonfuls of seeds.
- Boil them in 3 glasses of water in a closed pot.
- Let them cool, then drink 3-4 times a day (a spoonful each).
- Drink regularly until you get better.
Watermelon seeds also offer benefits to people who are on diet and spend their time snacking between their hectic days.
For Homemade Snack:
- 1/2 cup of watermelon seeds.
- 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add a little bit of sugar.
- Mix well.
- Put on a baking tray.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Snack is ready to serve.